Until 1991 no website existed. Yahoo was launched in 1994, Google in 1998, Wikipedia in 2001, and Facebook in 2004. Currently there are about 2 billion websites, many of them inactive.
According to data from w3techs.com, of the 10 million most visited web pages in the world, 37% do not use a CMS, while the remaining 63% do. A CMS is a content management system used to create, structure, publish, and delete content from a website. This figure speaks for itself: 41% of all websites in the world are made with Wordpress. The next most popular CMS is Shopify, with just 3.5% of market share.
Wordpress is a valid solution for most web projects, in our case 9 out of 10 websites that we make for our clients are with Wordpress, with very varied functionalities:
Wordpress is adopted as a content manager due to its versatility and ease of use for those who work with it (updating content or managing an online store, for example). Besides, since there is a wide community of developers using the same platform, there are countless resources already available that can be used for the websites.
In addition to Wordpress, we carry out web developments with other technical characteristics:
Our strengths as a development team are the versatility and the ability to propose to the client solutions adapted to the needs of their project and to their budget.
Our keys to success in the design and development of a website are:
|Web project factors||Description|
Web design is complemented by the development of graphic ads that are shown to users through advertising campaigns. It is important that there is coherence between the banners and the web, both in formal aspects and in the tone of the communication.
Our work may include the development of banners in different formats:
Our clients have very diverse objectives:
We have a work procedure created so that our clients always have visibility about delivery times and elements that they must provide to incorporate into the website:
YOUR CAMPAIGNS CAN ALWAYS GO FURTHER
SATISFIED CLIENTS, SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCES
New web development with complete and relevant content aimed to generate quality leads.
Landing pages development for specific products/services, for performance campaigns.
Full campaigns design: Banners and landing pages for different training courses.
This team’s work is defined by its excellence. We were impacted by how they were able to reach the essence of our company. Their simplicity, clarity, quality, and passion that they work with are impressive. Without their work, we wouldn’t be where we are. Bravo Relevantium!
Your commitment is that our company as a whole does better, with additional recommendations on the business, marketing, strategy, etc. Much more than just digital marketing
The most important thing: you put affection and attention... Google does not need complex tools to manage, it needs thinking heads